Perusing the FDA additive site this morning I got the list of what that really means for you.
- Amoxicillin
- Ampicillin
- Bacitracin, manganese bacitracin, zinc bacitracin, Bacitracin methylene disalicylate
- Benzathine cloxacillin
- Cephapirin, sodium
- Cephapirin benzathine
- Chlorobutanol
- Chlortetracycline
- Clopidol (3,5-Dichloro-2,6-dimethyl-4-pyridinol)
- Cloxacillin
- Dimethylpolysiloxane
- Erythromycin, Erythromycin thiocyanate or phosphate
- Ethoxyquin
- Hydrocortisone (as acetate or sodium succinate)
- Lincomycin hydrochloride
- Methylparaben (methyl-p-hydroxybenzoate)
- Methyl prednisolone
- Morantel Tartrate
- Neomycin
- Novobiocin
- Penicillin
- Polyethylene glycol
- Prednisolone
- Prednisone
- Procaine penicillin
- Propylparaben (propyl-p-hydroxybenzoate)
- Rennet (Rennin)
- Salicylic acid
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium citrate
- Sodium cloxacillin
- Sulfabromomethazine
- Sulfadimethoxine
- Sulfadimethoxine + Ormetoprim
- Sulfaethoxypyridazine
- Thiabendazole
- Tylosin
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
At least I can identify the bottom two! Too bad they are added!
Now I ask, where's the "milk" in all of that??



0 comments:
Post a Comment